Opposites Attract — But for How Long?
Enhanced Communication from the Boardroom to the Bedroom!
First, there's chemistry. Then, there's reality. Chemistry does not necessarily mean that two
people — regardless of their type of partnership — can communicate effectively.
But wait...there's brain-based communication! When you use words from your partner's preferred
thinking style, you'll be syncing, not sinking. This dynamic blend of art (communication) and
science (Whole Brain® thinking) will keep any partnership on track, and help both partners
to improve communication skills.
Whether you're in professional or personal partnership, two individuals can learn to be better
communicators — and have a more successful distribution of what to do, and who should do it
— that will enhance, not damage, the partnership.
Prior to the workshop, each participant will take the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI),
an online survey of thinking styles prior to the workshop. All results are confidential.
- Identify your brain's natural thinking style
- Adapt situationally to the thinking style of your partner
- Apply the principles of Whole Brain® thinking to communication and work/task distribution
- Improve interpersonal communication
- Turn oppositional interactions into complementary partnerships