Pump Up Your PowerPoint
Go From Boring to Soaring
You've heard of death by PowerPoint — are you on the giving or receiving end?
PowerPoint is a powerful tool that is intended to support presenters, but not be the presenter.
The most persuasive presentations are those ones in which you tell the story and the slides
are the headlines. By setting presentation and audience objectives, planning what points to cover,
and then combining that content with the words and visuals from the brain's 4 thinking quadrants,
you will transform average into awesome, and make you — and your message — memorable!
Prior to the workshop, each participant will take the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI),
an online survey of thinking styles prior to the workshop. All results are confidential.
- Add "sizzle" to openings and closings through persuasive communication
- Strengthen your PowerPoint presentations by using logical content progression
- Stay focused on the message, not the medium
- Pump up verbiage with Whole Brain® language and effective visuals
- Increase attentiveness through simple, original graphics
- Become the focus of your presentation, not the narrator