Speak the Way They Think!
Be a Persuasive Communicator Using Whole Brain® Thinking
You have a unique way of communicating — using words and images that are consistent with your
thinking preferences. Your listeners, however, are comprised of people whose brains may speak a
different "language." These differences affect how they hear, understand, retain and apply what you
say. Using a Whole Brain® approach to communicating will produce positive, long-lasting results.
Prior to the workshop, each participant will
take the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI),
an online survey of thinking styles prior to the workshop. All results are confidential.
- Leverage the thinking style of your listeners
- Incorporate Whole Brain® language to strengthen interpersonal communication
- Develop Whole Brain® presentations that will have universal appeal and greater staying power
- Learn to assess the thinking style of others
- Make your words generate action!