Stand Up Stand Out!® — Be a Persuasive Presenter Using Whole Brain® Thinking
When you stand up to speak or present, do you stand out? As a speaker, you have a unique way of
presenting — using words, movement and visuals that are consistent with your presentation
style. Your audiences, however, are comprised of people whose brain may speak a different
"language." To be a persuasive presenter, you need to adapt your communication style to that of
Differences in presentation style greatly affect how people listen, understand, retain and apply
what you say. Excellent ideas alone do not guarantee success: it is determined by combining content,
process, logical flow, and a balance words and graphics selected from the brain's four thinking
quadrants. In other words, a Whole Brain® presentation.
Using a Whole Brain® approach to presenting will produce a high-impact, persuasive presentation
that will make you — and your information — memorable.
Prior to the workshop, each participant will take the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI), an
online survey of thinking styles prior to the workshop. All results are confidential.
- Leverage the thinking power of your audience or listeners
- Incorporate Whole Brain® language for increased comprehension & application
- Learn to story-board any type of presentation to achieve clarity, logical flow, and Whole Brain® effectiveness
- Develop and deliver persuasive presentations
- Move your listeners to action!