TeamThink™ — Who's on Your Team?
The most productive teams are comprised of members who listen and communicate well, are open to
new ideas, and are balanced in their thinking styles. In other words, the team has members with
thinking preferences drawn from each of the 4 quadrants of the brain: Analyzing, Organizing,
Personalizing, and Strategizing. This means that all the thinking bases are covered.
While the brain of every team member may be doing its best, members may not be aware of how their
brain perceives and carries out work, nor know how to take advantage of the team's mental diversity.
A structured team based on brain dominance will produce better, faster results, with greater
innovation and staying power. Who's on your team?
Prior to the workshop, each participant will take the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI), an online Whole Brain® survey of thinking styles prior to the workshop. All results are confidential.
- Optimize your team's natural thinking strengths and gaps
- Use the dynamic of thinking diversity to strengthen work product and work output
- Incorporate Whole Brain® language to strengthen team interactions
- Utilize innovative strategies to manage projects, roles and responsibilities
- Enhance team communication and interrelationships